Our M.A. in Organizational Leadership trains individuals to influence organizations, both domestic and international, as a scholar, practitioner, and entrepreneur. The program emphasizes innovation in leadership and its role in developing employees, policies, and systems that foster agile, ethical, and resilient organizations.
- Curriculum designed by subject matter experts in Canada and the US to emphasize both international and domestic leadership.
- Develop leadership skills with an Adlerian approach – socially conscious and pluralistic with an understanding of cultural complexity and pragmatism.
- Focus on methods to cultivate innovation within an organization’s employees and operations.
- Work alongside Adler University’s community partners during the program’s Social Justice Practicum.
The online M.A. in Organizational Leadership recreates the same immersive, academic environment as our campuses. Faculty have direct experience in the field, guiding students through rigorous coursework including case studies, virtual events, and collaboration with classmates from around the globe.
Students will learn how to appraise, understand, and lead an organization, including how to build effective teams and how to motivate employees to meet an organization’s goals. Additionally, the program focuses on innovative solution-building for complex social challenges within an organization.
Adler University’s Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership is delivered completely online, with the Social Justice Practicum completed within the student’s local area. It covers 13 courses over a period of two years with the option to complete either a thesis or capstone project.
- Innovation Process
- Leadership, Assessment and Feedback Coaching
- Leading High Impact Teams
- Organizational Culture and Design
Get a complete list of courses and a more detailed degree plan: CONTACT ADMISSIONS