Our Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership trains students to be scholar-practitioners with the ability to conduct high-quality research on organizational leadership, development, and innovation. Doctoral candidates will be prepared to educate others in academic and industry-specific settings as well as engage in service and outreach that enhances scholarship and its impact on the community.
- Program curriculum goes beyond the classroom – linking what students learn to what they are experiencing in the workplace and within the community
- Prepares students to excel as thought leaders in a variety of institutional settings, including universities, industry and government, the nonprofit sector, and business incubators
- Focus on research and methods to cultivate innovation within an organization’s employees and operations
- Work alongside Adler University’s community partners during the program’s Social Justice Practicum
The online Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership recreates the same immersive, academic environment as our campuses. Faculty have direct experience in the field, guiding students through rigorous coursework including case studies, virtual events, and collaboration with classmates from around the globe.
Students of the program will gain the ability to impact organizational and system transformation as well as drive innovation across commercial, public, and social contexts. Solution-building for complex social challenges will be explored in addition to gaining an understanding of socially conscious organizational leadership and how to critically analyze research and data for the strategic and ethical implementation of organizational or societal initiatives.
The Online Doctor of Philosophy in Organizational Leadership program is a 55 credit hour program that can be completed in as few as 3 years.
The curriculum is designed to create stronger, well-rounded leaders through courses that cover subject matters ranging from communication strategies, to innovative leadership, to analyzing and interpreting research with the ability to understand findings within an ethical context. The program follows a scholar-practitioner model, incorporating real-world scenarios in which students can apply learnings directly to their current and future careers.
- Leading Innovation
- Advanced Research Methods & Design
- Analyzing & Interpreting Research
- Leading High Impact Teams
- Building Agility and Resilience
Get a complete list of courses and a more detailed degree plan: CONTACT ADMISSIONS