Now more than ever, organizations need leaders that help them see beyond the bottom line to address some of today’s most pressing issues.
Adler University’s innovative doctoral curriculum prepares graduates to serve as effective agents of change, reshaping organizational culture and fostering healthy workplaces.
- Courses focus on practical applications and social responsibility, including a minimum of 12 credits toward dissertation. Coursework is in key I/O areas, as well as two advanced research courses.
- Ground-breaking curriculum that emphasizes the mastery and cultivation of high-quality relationships.
- Program is designed with working professionals in mind and can be completed while working full time. Emphasis on socially responsible practice helps graduates stand out and impact their communities.
- Final course is an opportunity to investigate an issue the student is passionate about, gauge its impact on the community and propose socially just solutions.
The Adler Ph.D. in Industrial and Organizational (I/O) Psychology is focused on graduating forward-thinking organizational experts, prepared to draw on scientific research and their deep understanding of motivation to shape culture and drive performance.
The curriculum for this online doctoral track is taught by experienced faculty members who guide students through a groundbreaking curriculum that includes individualized mentorship to develop leadership capacity — a collective act that requires personal mastery and cultivation of high-quality relationships.
Adler University’s fully online Ph.D. in Industrial and Organizational Psychology is a 90-credit hour, post-bachelor’s program. Students who enter the program with a closely related M.A. or M.S. degree can transfer in up to 36 credit hours and complete their Ph.D. degree in as few as 3 years. Coursework is in key I/O areas, as well as two advanced research courses.
- Advanced Statistics in I/O Psychology
- Advanced Consulting Skills
- Advanced Talent Management and Motivation
- Doctoral Qualifying Examination Seminar
- Socially Responsible Practice Seminar I
Get a complete list of courses and a more detailed degree plan: CONTACT ADMISSIONS